We are looking for a fresh and dynamic Teaching Assistant with the right qualities to support and nurture our pupils. We offer an ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work with great staff and children who deserve the very best! You can expect:
- A genuine opportunity to help to shape the future of Morningside Primary School
- High quality support and CPD to ensure that you are successful
- An experienced, committed and ambitious team to work with
- An exciting, well organised and vibrant environment in which to work
- A fantastic community of parents and children
The closing date for completed applications is Monday 18th March at 12 noon. Interviews will be arranged upon receipt of successful applications. For further details, and information on how to apply, please read the application pack.
Morningside Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure.